Autoayuda, Amigos y Escritores
Ayuda en ansiedad, depresión, problemas de pareja. Encuentra amigos.

FAQFAQ Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegistrarseRegistrarse 
 PerfilPerfil   Entre para ver sus mensajes privadosEntre para ver sus mensajes privados  LoginLogin 

Frostee Rucker Jersey

Publicar nuevo tema   Responder al tema    Foros de discusión -> Depresión
Ver tema anterior :: Ver tema siguiente  
Autor Mensaje
huangjian123
Miembro Activo
Miembro Activo

MensajePublicado: Mie Abr 24, 2019 1:14 am    Asunto: Frostee Rucker Jersey Responder citando

NEW YORK (AP) — David Wright took live batting practice Tuesday at Citi Field as the New York Mets captain tries to complete his comeback from a string of debilitating injuries.The third baseman originally was scheduled to play defense in a simulated game as well http://www.padresfanproshop.com/authentic-brad-hand-jersey , but those plans were scrapped on a drizzly afternoon because the infield was wet and muddy.Wright faced Mets minor league pitching prospects Justin Dunn and David Peterson, simulating game at-bats for the second time in four days. The seven-time All-Star did similar work Saturday, also taking grounders on the field.“I’m really excited and I’m really satisfied with how these two simulated games went,” Wright said. “Took some good swings, took some bad swings.”The 35-year-old Wright said he’s still trying to regain his timing, and he’ll need to see how he feels Wednesday before looking ahead to the next step.“It’s getting a little better,” Wright said. “I’m still fouling a lot of pitches off, which for me at least in my mind tells me that the rhythm’s off and my timing’s off, but towards the end there it got a little bit better. Put some good swings on it. So, I’ll take that.”Wright hasn’t played in the major leagues since May 2016 due to neck, back and shoulder injuries that required surgery. He has said he believes he’ll return to the Mets this season, and reiterated that he expects to meet with chief operating officer Jeff Wilpon in the next few days to formulate a plan.“They certainly know where I stand,” Wright said. “We’ll see where the conversation takes us Matt Szczur Jersey , and hopefully work something out.”Wright has salaries of $20 million this year, $15 million next season and $12 million in 2020, the final year of his deal. If the Mets reinstate him from the 60-day disabled list, it would likely diminish the amount of Reportar mensaje a Edgar money they could collect on his contract.“For me, this is over two years of work. That’s coming out into the field to try to get back and play in a major league game,” Wright said. “So certainly, my short-term goal and, as it’s been the last couple years, my long-term goal is to put that uniform on and go out there and play again.”New York’s current homestand ends Thursday, but the Mets finish the season with six games at Citi Field from Sept. 25-30.“The biggest thing for me is just how my body responds,” said Wright, wearing an NYPD cap on the 17th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. “I would say the second-biggest thing is obviously results.”Wright hit a combined .171 with a double and two RBIs in 41 at-bats during 10 games for Class A St. Lucie and two with Triple-A Las Vegas last month. His rehab assignment expired and the season is over for New York’s farm teams, so Wright no longer has any tuneup opportunities in minor league games this year.“Obviously http://www.padresfanproshop.com/authentic-brad-hand-jersey , the circumstances aren’t great, physically, or running out of minor league games, but you do what you can do and that’s all we can do at this point,” he said. “So I’m going to try to get as comfortable as I can and then kind of go from there.” OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Luke Voit let a changeup go by for a called strike on the first pitch from Fernando Rodney in the eighth inning. When the Athletics reliever tried sneaking another changeup past him, Voit sent it soaring into the left-field stands.The big first baseman hit a tiebreaking home run, Adeiny Hechavarria also went deep and the New York Yankees beat Oakland 5-1 on Tuesday night.“He’s had a great changeup forever and I saw a good one first pitch,” Voit said. “I was taking that approach just to stay right-center if he hangs it. He left a pitch up and I have to do some damage with it.”The Yankees didn’t have a baserunner until the fifth inning and didn’t get their first hit until the sixth. But they scored late off the normally reliable A’s bullpen to even a series between the top two teams in the AL wild-card race.New York increased its lead over Oakland to 4½ games for the first wild card.Four pitchers combined on a two-hitter for the Yankees. David Robertson (8-3) retired three batters to earn the win.Brett Gardner singled twice and scored a pair of runs for New York. Aaron Hicks added two RBIs.“This is like a playoff game,” Voit said. “I think we’re going to get hot at the right time. This team is so freaking dangerous, especially when we get some of these guys back from injuries. The sky’s the limit and I’m excited.”Voit homered on an 0-1 pitch from Rodney (4-3), a towering solo shot to left field. Voit emphatically pointed to the Yankees dugout and smiled while heading toward first base as a large contingent of New York fans at the Coliseum cheered.It was Voit’s seventh home run in 12 games.“To see the Luke Voit show roll on, he’s been terrific Trevor Hoffman Jersey ,” Yankees manager Aaron Boone said. “He’s got confidence deep down in his ability. He plays with a little bit of a swagger, but that’s from a place of confidence.”Hicks, who drew a bases-loaded walk to tie the game in the seventh, added a two-out RBI single later in the eighth.Hechavarria homered in the ninth, his first with the Yankees after being acquired from Pittsburgh last week.“It definitely felt nice,” Hechavarria said through a translator. “The second pitch was a fastball and I was kind of late on that. I figured he was going to come back with that, and the next time around I was ready for it.”Stephen Piscotty hit his 22nd home run for Oakland.For the second time in four games, the A’s started a reliever. Liam Hendriks, who also started Saturday, pitched the first inning before Daniel Mengden took over in the second.Mengden kept the Yankees hitless until Gleyber Torres singled just past diving shortstop Marcus Semien. Torres was promptly picked off by Ryan Buchter.“It’s more we just didn’t do enough offensively tonight,” A’s manager Bob Melvin said. “No matter what we give up, even if it’s two runs, when you get two hits Evan Longoria Jersey , it’s going to be a tough time winning.”Piscotty homered off Yankees starter J.A. Happ in the second, matching his season high set in 2016 with St. Louis.ALMOST GOT HIMOakland reliever Ryan Buchter appeared to hit Gardner in the head with his first pitch after relieving Mengden with two outs in the sixth. Gardner walked slowly to first base while Boone and a trainer came out of the dugout to check on him. Plate umpire Tom Hallion conferred with first base umpire Dan Bellino, and the two determined the ball hit Gardner’s bat and not his batting helmet. “I think it scared him more than anything,” Boone said.HELPING AT HOMEYankees pitcher CC Sabathia and wife Amber will host a backpack giveaway, pep rally and career panel Thursday at their old high school in Vallejo, about 30 miles north of Oakland.TRAINER’S ROOMYankees: For the second consecutive day, Aaron Judge ran the bases and did defensive work in the outfield. Judge also stood in the batter’s box when Masahiro Tanaka threw a bullpen in order to work on his timing. … SS Didi Gregorious (bruised left heel) could rejoin the team this weekend in Seattle. Gregorious ran on the field, fielded grounders and took batting practice. … LHP Aroldis Chapman (left knee tendinitis) worked out on a treadmill and threw on flat ground.Athletics: RHP Shawn Kelley has a lacerated finger on his pitching hand and is day to day.UP NEXTRHP Luis Severino (17-6, 3.32 ERA) pitches the series finale for New York and needs one strikeout to reach 200 for the second consecutive season. RHP Mike Fiers (10-6, 3.3Cool is 3-0 with a 2.93 ERA in five starts since joining Oakland. The A’s have won all five of his starts.
Ver perfil de usuario Enviar mensaje privado Visitar sitio web del autor
Publicar nuevo tema   Responder al tema    Foros de discusión -> Depresión Todas las horas son GMT
Página 1 de 1

Cambiar a:  
Puede publicar nuevos temas en este foro