Autoayuda, Amigos y Escritores
Ayuda en ansiedad, depresión, problemas de pareja. Encuentra amigos.

FAQFAQ Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegistrarseRegistrarse 
 PerfilPerfil   Entre para ver sus mensajes privadosEntre para ver sus mensajes privados  LoginLogin 

The Tampa Bay Rays are ending Drew

Publicar nuevo tema   Responder al tema    Foros de discusión -> Amigos
Ver tema anterior :: Ver tema siguiente  
Autor Mensaje
jinshuiqian0713
Nuevo Miembro
Nuevo Miembro

MensajePublicado: Jue Oct 17, 2019 5:57 am    Asunto: The Tampa Bay Rays are ending Drew Responder citando

SONOMA, Calif. -- Marcos Ambrose wants nothing more than to break Hendrick Motorsports four-race winning streak and his best shot comes on the road course at Sonoma Raceway this weekend. A win Sunday could earn the Australian his first berth in the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship and solidify his future at Richard Petty Motorsports. Ambroses current deal with the organization is up at the end of the season. "Im in a renewal year with Richard Petty for 2015," Ambrose said. "Im not really thinking about myself here. I just want the best for RPM. They have decisions to make ... I want to make sure that RPM are on the right path and Im going to do everything I can to make sure I help them do that." Ambrose is in his fourth season driving for the Petty organization, and his two career Sprint Cup victories are with the team. Both of his wins were on the road course at Watkins Glen. Hes still looking for his first victory at Sonoma, where Ambrose is always considered one of the favourites but hasnt managed to grab the checkered flag. Ambrose has five finishes of eighth or better in six career starts at the picturesque 1.99-mile track. "We know that the race here this weekend and in Watkins Glen, the two road races, are our best chance to win a race this year," he said. "That will automatically lock us into the Chase. Clearly theres a lot to race for at these two tracks for us. Weve put a lot of energy and effort into Sonoma." Ambrose is 23rd in the Sprint Cup standings, and there are 11 races remaining to set the Chase field. To be one of the 16 drivers, hell likely need the berth that comes with a regular-season victory. But standing in his way Sunday is the Hendrick Motorsports juggernaut, which has been unstoppable since Jimmie Johnsons win at Charlotte on May 25. Since that race, Johnson has won three times and teammate Dale Earnhardt Jr. won once. Back it up to Jeff Gordons win at Kansas and teams powered by Hendrick engines have won the last six races, including Jamie McMurrays All-Star race victory. The all-time record for consecutive car owner victories is 16 by Carl Kiekhaefer in 1956. The Hendrick organization won six consecutive races in 2007 to set the modern era record and its best bet for a tie could be Gordon, who has nine career wins on road courses. Gordon is proud of his success rate at Sonoma, where hes the all-time leader with five wins. Gordon hasnt finished lower than ninth at Sonoma since his 2006 victory, a span of eight consecutive top-10 finishes. "Weve worked hard as a team to be competitive on road courses and weve had a lot of success at Sonoma. But its not an easy track to conquer," said Gordon, who grew up in nearby Vallejo. Ambrose, considered one of the best road course racers in NASCAR, still likes his chances. "My talents are really good on road racing in these big, heavy stock cars," he said. "It suits my style, suits the way I like to drive a race car. I get a lot of good feedback for the wheel. I think its a natural skill set for me." Since Petty took over sole ownership of the team in 1993, more than a dozen drivers have driven for him and Ambrose ranks among the best with two wins and three poles. His victories match the late Bobby Hamilton and Kasey Kahne. With one more top-10 finish, Ambrose will tie Hamiltons mark of 28. Ambrose doesnt focus on statistics and instead has his eye on making the Chase. "Theres pressure building, theres a chance to lock yourself into the Chase, which would make your season, you get a chance to win a Sprint Cup race, which you dont get to do very often," Ambrose said. "What I do this weekend is not try to think about it, be normal, try to relax leading into this week. The more you think about it, the worse you tend to go." Draymond Green Warriors Jersey . - Urijah (The California Kid) Faber finds himself in an unaccustomed position Saturday night at UFC 175 — on the preliminary card. Stephen Curry Warriors Jersey . "Its embarrassing what were doing here," leading scorer Phil Kessel said Wednesday. The most recent failed season came with even more pain than the six that preceded it. There was no hint of an impending implosion when the Leafs came roaring out of the all-star break with back-to-back games against Pittsburgh -- a 5-4 shootout loss followed by a 1-0 win the next night. https://www.warriorsrookiesshop.com/David-West-City-Edition-Jersey/. Dragic was a game-time decision because of a sore right ankle that had kept him out of Wednesdays loss at Utah, but played all but the last 10 seconds of the second half in the first 40-point game for a Phoenix player since Amare Stoudemires 44 on March 19, 2010. Wilt Chamberlain Warriors Jersey . The third-ranked Buckeyes were down eight points to Notre Dame with less than 2 minutes to play and their offence was nowhere to be found. Glenn Robinson Jersey . New York (16-9-Cool took over first place in the Eastern Conference and has the best record in the league with one game remaining. Houstons five-game unbeaten streak was snapped, and the Dynamo (13-11-9) are sixth in the East with one game remaining.NEW YORK, N.Y. - The Tampa Bay Rays are ending Drew Smylys season after 153 innings. With the Rays out of contention, they told the 25-year-old left-hander of their decision before Tuesday nights game at the New York Yankees. Smyly was 9-10 with a 3.24 ERA, including 3-1 with a 1.70 ERA since he was acquired from Detroit on July 31 as part of a three-team trade that sent ace DDavid Price from the Rays to the Tigers.dddddddddddd. Smylys previous high was 126 innings for Class A Lakeland and Double-A Erie in 2011. His 2012 season was interrupted by injuries and he pitched out of the bullpen last year. Rays manager Joe Maddon said a player likely would be brought up from the minors to take Smylys turn in the rotation Friday at Toronto. ' ' '
Ver perfil de usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Publicar nuevo tema   Responder al tema    Foros de discusión -> Amigos Todas las horas son GMT
Página 1 de 1

Cambiar a:  
Puede publicar nuevos temas en este foro