Autoayuda, Amigos y Escritores
Ayuda en ansiedad, depresión, problemas de pareja. Encuentra amigos.

FAQFAQ Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegistrarseRegistrarse 
 PerfilPerfil   Entre para ver sus mensajes privadosEntre para ver sus mensajes privados  LoginLogin 

There should be an choice to press a button

Publicar nuevo tema   Responder al tema    Foros de discusión -> Sugerencias y problemas de los foros
Ver tema anterior :: Ver tema siguiente  
Autor Mensaje
Weismart
Nuevo Miembro
Nuevo Miembro

MensajePublicado: Vie Abr 23, 2021 8:25 am    Asunto: There should be an choice to press a button Responder citando

There were chances floating in the year of NBA 2K21 MT yanking on a tier, about percentages. They've demonstrated the be poppycock because when the entire package was ensured opals (such as NIB), the majority of the players were pulling Jokic, Kemba etc and quite few pulling the highly desirable cards like Kawhi, Ben and AD. Hence the pack chances are not distinct per player, although only different per grade.

There should be an choice to press a button which says"Add To Lineup" that will bring up the lineup display with the 8 teams, then you choose the lineup and drop him onto whoever you want to replace or into a new lineup if needed, then when you press the back button it returns you to a previous screen where you're seeing your collection so you can put the next guy in through that method.

For those who play with offline there should be a market for them to purchase new cards in the marketplace. These cards would be ONLY. Offline is offline just, although cards may be used for both. With GO Greg Oden and GO Gerald Wallace and D Wesley Johnson, Throwback Seconds drops for instance. I am able to buy offline unsellable variations of the opals for 5k and the bead for 1,500k.

I can not sell them back to all those costs, because then I'd have the ability to Buy MT 2K21 break even and utilize the reclaimed MT to store for other cards on auction that I can utilize in the two online/offline. They are there for good if I buy them. Like cards. They also would not rely to Collector Level.
Ver perfil de usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Publicar nuevo tema   Responder al tema    Foros de discusión -> Sugerencias y problemas de los foros Todas las horas son GMT
Página 1 de 1

Cambiar a:  
Puede publicar nuevos temas en este foro