Autoayuda, Amigos y Escritores
Ayuda en ansiedad, depresión, problemas de pareja. Encuentra amigos.

FAQFAQ Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegistrarseRegistrarse 
 PerfilPerfil   Entre para ver sus mensajes privadosEntre para ver sus mensajes privados  LoginLogin 

cosplay aus nederland deutschland ...

Publicar nuevo tema   Responder al tema    Foros de discusión -> Amigos
Ver tema anterior :: Ver tema siguiente  
Autor Mensaje
donaldrsimonn
Miembro Estrella
Miembro Estrella

MensajePublicado: Mie Abr 07, 2021 6:40 pm    Asunto: cosplay aus nederland deutschland ... Responder citando

Now there are many theories out there on how to get the maximum reach on Facebook: Avoiding links and hashtags in your posts, using photos, posting only once a day, posting at a special time, etc. To be honest, I pretty much ignore all of that. In my opinion, it’s much more important to enjoy posting than to worry about reach, likes, comments and shares. If you have fun and people can feel that you’ll automatically create interesting and valuable content. Over time more and more people will be drawn to you naturally. It surely makes sense to post during a time when many people are awake, or to upload stuff people like to see, but it shouldn’t be all about the perfect post. It’s hard to do in our global and multicultural world anyway. Let me give you an example:
Ver perfil de usuario Enviar mensaje privado
donaldrsimonn
Miembro Estrella
Miembro Estrella

MensajePublicado: Mie Abr 07, 2021 6:41 pm    Asunto: Responder citando

You see, this post was published at 6:20pm German time, which is 9:20am in Los Angeles. It had 76k reach, got 2k likes, 60 comments and 160 shares. The time wasn’t the best and according the some FB reach gurus, the link in the text should have killed my reach. Despite of that it worked pretty good and I was even able go get some additional book sales. However you can also see that the content looks quite interesting, the quality of the photos is pretty good and I’m talking directly to my audience. That’s how many of my posts actually look like. I rarely post any selfies and don’t include any cute cats at all. Although I have to admit I misuse the power of my super cute corgi puppy Zelda. She even has her own Instagram channel btw with already 8k followers. See? She does NOTHING but poop all day and get’s followers like crazy! The world is just unfair…
Ver perfil de usuario Enviar mensaje privado
jonsmaradona
Nuevo Miembro
Nuevo Miembro

MensajePublicado: Jue Abr 15, 2021 11:19 am    Asunto: Responder citando

Shoto is a normal build boy with an average height and fair skin. He wears his hair short and has a distinctive separation, exactly in the middle between red (left) and white (right) hair. Shoto has a burn over his left eye and has heterochromia, which causes his left eye to be gray and his right eye to be turquoise. German Cosplay
Publicar nuevo tema   Responder al tema    Foros de discusión -> Amigos Todas las horas son GMT
Página 1 de 1

Cambiar a:  
Puede publicar nuevos temas en este foro